Search Engine Optimization is a technique used in web publishing to increase web page visibility and traffic for a higher ranking in search engines and more readers. Writing an article using Search Engine Optimization requires good writing skills to make the article interesting and easy to read. Strategic placement of key phrases and keywords in the text and the inclusion of hyperlinks will boost the readership of your page. Read the following steps to learn how to write an article using Search Engine Optimization.
Outline your article.
- Articles should be well written, engaging, and informative. They should present a new angle on a specific topic. A good hook at the beginning along with useful information will make people want to continue reading it. Your article should be useful, entertaining, or otherwise valuable.
- A well-written article with good content will attract more traffic, meaning many readers will visit your site. This makes your article more attractive to link marketers (people that link their sites to yours) and increases the likelihood of advertisers wanting to use your page for their advertisements.-
- Google search engine provides a great weight on the title of articles and blogs. That is why it is crucial that the keyword phrase is present on the title as an important part of effective SEO content.
Make a list of key phrases and keywords for your article.
This is important so that your publisher can include it in the metadata of the page, which is part of the HTML code.
- It will be very helpful for the readers and Google ranking if the article is divided with subheadings, as readers appreciate it more when they can read an article with ease. As an important reminder, most people who browse the sites are only skim-reading on the internet. That is why with a subheading they are likely to finish the article and stay on the page for a longer period.
- Keywords and key phrases are words or phrases that people would use to search for information on the topic which you are about to write. For example, key phrases for an article on moving could be “packing and moving” or “loading a moving truck,” while keywords could be “moving,” “relocation,” or “relocating.”
- Key phrases and keywords are registered by “spiders,” which are scripts that search engines send out to every page on the Internet. Spiders “crawl” across web pages and websites and analyze them for content and quality of content. One way they do this is by registering the keywords and key phrases to determine the subject of a page; but they also detect how often each keyword or phrases are used, whether a page is grammatically correct, and what types of inbound and outbound hyperlinks there are. Hyperlinks are links to other pages that are somehow relevant to your topic.
Call 1-619-606-3261 today
To set up your SEO consultation.