Local SEO Audit Report
Local SEO Audit Report + Citation Check
One of the best ways to ensure your local business gets ranked on the search engines is to build a strong local citation portfolio. Search engines use links from these local business listings to recognize your credibility and to verify your NAP (name, address, and phone number). If this is not cleaned up, you’ll be fighting an uphill battle with getting good rankings (especially in the coveted map pack).
We will make analytical local citation reports for your location.
You will know which citation site is great from your competitor website.
You will know-how fix your GMB issue.
- A detailed audit of key local SEO metrics
- Simple, color-coded scoring
- Analysis of on-site optimizations
- Domain Authority and inbound links tracked
- Page-level analysis and error reporting
- White-label PDF and HTML reporting for leads
- Monitor rankings in the organic, local pack, maps, and mobile
- Track rankings at the city or postal code level
- Identify the best and worst keyword groups
- Compare rankings for 100s of locations in one report
- Benchmark rankings vs competitors
- Discover potential keyword
- Detailed NAP audit and Citation Score report
- Track week-on-week active citation growth
- Find and fix harmful duplicates
- Monitor competitor citations and fill gaps
- Discover new citation opportunities
- Customize reports with notes and icons
Please provide the following information to run your report:
1. Business Name & Address
2. Phone number & Website
3. Your Targett Keywords